Company headquarters: Nürtingen, Deutschland
Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 753837
Sales tax identification number according to § 27a sales tax law: DE301535534
Managing Directors: Timo Gschwendtner, Werner Führer, Timo Ulmer
Concept, design and realization
Additional pictures are subject to copyright by
Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG.
The company QLIPS GmbH, Max-Eyth-Straße 21, 72622 Nürtingen, Germany (hereinafter referred to as: “We“) is, in its capacity as operator of the website [www.qlips.de] and of the QLIPS Conference, the responsible body for the personal data of the users (hereinafter referred to as: “You“) of the website within the meaning of the German Bundesdatenschutzgesetz [Federal Data Protection Act] (“BDSG“).
1. Collection of Personal Data
- Data Explicitly Disclosed by you
We collect such data if you provide them to us voluntarily, for example in the context of the registration, by completing forms or by sending emails in the context of ordering products or services, inquiries or requests for material. This includes, in particular, your name, your email address, your postal address and your telephone number.
- Collection of Data by Accessing the Website
Personal data also include information about your use of our website. Whenever you access our websites, we collect the following information through your computer: the IP address of your computer, the request of your browser, the search machine you use and the time of this request. In addition, the status and the volume of data transferred in the context of this request will be recorded. The IP address of your computer will only be stored for the time during which you use our website and will subsequently be deleted after 7 days or rendered anonymous by shortening. The other data will be stored for a limited period of time. We will use these data for the operation of our website, in particular to detect and eliminate errors, to determine the utilisation of the website and to make adaptations or improvements. That is usually done by using log files and Cookies. More information on log files and Cookies is provided below.
- Collection of Data with your Consent
After you have given your consent, we are entitled to collect, process or store personal data, to associate them with other data and to archive and use them. This statement of consent will be given separately and voluntarily and it will be protocoled; you may retrieve its contents at any time. Insofar as you have given your consent to the use of personal data for special purposes which are subject to a reservation of consent, you may revoke such consent at any time. We will then delete the data. Insofar as data were transferred to third parties with your consent, these third parties will immediately be informed and requested to delete the data. You shall be entitled to restrict the consent to the use of your data. The deletion will then solely be made in the context of the restriction.
- Customer Account
In order to use our online ordering service, we need your registration. This registration will request all data that we need to perform and handle purchase orders: your complete name or your complete company name, including the person(s) authorised to represent you, your email address, your address, your telephone number and your VAT ID. We will establish your preliminary password. Subsequently, you will receive an email with the option to select your own password. It will allow you, together with your email address, to make a simpler log-in without any renewed entry of data. We will store the data you have entered to establish a customer account through which we will record, perform and handle your purchase order. We will keep your data for further purchase orders (registration), for as long as you maintain the registration. You are entitled, at any time, to retrieve, correct and to delete the registration data.
2. Intended Purpose
- We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the technical administration of our website;
- To market the QLIPS Conference Rooms through our online shop;
- To render the services you desire and to establish the relevant virtual QLIPS Conference services;
- For ensuring that our websites are presented to you in the most effective and interesting way possible;
- To comply with our obligations arising from any agreements concluded between you and us, for instance for the establishment of virtual QLIPS Conference Rooms for the participants you have specified;
- To inform you about changes of our services.
- We will not utilise the usage data to prepare any person-related usage profiles, unless you have given your explicit consent to such a use. We do not exclude that we will analyse anonymised usage data for the purpose of market research. But, any identification of users is excluded in this context. We explicitly reserve the right to make an assessment in case of an abusive interference in our website, in our QLIPS Conference or other legal violations which might lead to a report to the prosecution authorities. Any further analysis of your usage data going beyond that or any disclosure to third parties will explicitly not be made. The statistical raw data will be deleted after 60 days.
- Your personal data which are not necessary to enable the use of our services or to bill them, if appropriate, will initially also be used exclusively to perform the agreements concluded between us. Such usage data include, in particular, the characteristics on your identification as user, information about the start and end and the scope of the relevant use and information about the telemedia services used by you as user.
- You can have yourself registered for our email newsletter. In this case, we must collect and store your email address. We will exclusively use it to send newsletter emails informing you about current offers. “I agree that my name, my email address and other voluntary information will be used to improve the system of QLIPS and for the customised preparation and sending of selected information and to prepare new features. I may revoke this consent toward QLIPS GmbH, at any time, for effect in the future.“ This declaration of consent will be made separately and voluntarily. You may have yourself cancelled from the distribution at any time, by clicking on the “Cancel Newsletter” field on our website. Your data will then be deleted.
- The Bundesdatenschutzgesetz and the Telekommunikationsgesetz allow, however, the processing and use of data in any case whenever that is done in the context of the intended purpose of any contractual relationship or a relationship of trust similar to an agreement and insofar as it is necessary to safeguard the justified interests of the storing body and if there is no reason to believe that the legitimate interests of the affected person to exclude the processing and usage use prevails. Despite the revocation or after the cancellation of the statement of consent, in full or in part, the data may, therefore, still be processed or used even without your consent within the restricted scope permitted by law, in particular on the basis of the legal archiving duties.
3. Revocation, Block, Deletion and Correction of your Personal Data
You are entitled to revoke your consent regarding the storage of your personal data at any time. You shall also be entitled, at any time, to revoke your consent to the collection and storage of other voluntary data on our part. Please note that we will verify your identity before you may perform such measures, in order to protect your privacy and your safety. If you wish to reject the use of your data for the future and/or wish to revoke any consent given, please contact the following address, in writing, by attaching a copy of the your identification card, if possible:
QLIPS GmbH, Max-Eyth-Straße 21, 72622 Nürtingen, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you revoke your consent to the storage, distribution and use of your personal data, we will immediately delete or block any and all of your stored data. Please note, however, that, in such case, we will no longer be able to provide you with our services that are liable for registration.
- Blocking, Deletion and Correction of your Personal Data
Sie haben das Recht, bei uns gespeicherte personenbezogene Daten sperren bzw. löschen und/oder berichtigen zu lassen.
You are entitled to block or delete and/or have corrected personal data that we have stored about you. If you wish that the personal data we have stored about you should be blocked, deleted or corrected, please contact the address below, in writing, by attaching a copy of your identification card, if possible:
QLIPS GmbH, Max-Eyth-Straße 21, 72622 Nürtingen, email@example.com
4. Use of www.qlips-meeting.de with Registration
You may use our offer without being registered under www.qlips-meeting.de.
- We also collect information about your use of our websites by using so-called Cookies. These are small text files which are stored on your computer and store certain settings and data for exchange with our system through your browser. A Cookie usually contains the name of the domain from which the Cookie data have been sent and information about the age of the Cookies and an alpha-numeric identification character. Cookies enable our systems to recognise the user’s device and to immediately make available any possible pre-settings. As soon as any user accesses the platform, a Cookie is transmitted to the hard disc of the computer of the relevant user. Cookies help us to improve our website and enable us to provide you with a service that is more tailored to your requirements. They allow us to recognise your computer when you return to our website and thus:
- To store information on your preferred activities on the website and to tailor our website according to your individual interests. This includes, for example, advertising that corresponds to your personal interests.
- To accelerate the speed of handling your requests.
Our website uses so-called tracking technologies. We use these technologies to make the internet offer more interesting to you. This technology allows us to contact internet users who have already had an interest in our websites, on the websites of our partners through advertising. These ads will be displayed on the sites of our partners on the basis of a Cookie technology and an analysis of the prior usage behaviour. This analysis is done by using a pseudonym and no other usage profiles will be associated with your personal data. If you do not agree to the preparation of usage profiles, you may object to such preparation in a message to us..
- Web Analysis Services/Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google“). Google Analytics also uses so-called “Cookies“ which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyse how you use the site. The information generated by the Cookie about your use of this website will normally be transmitted to and stored on a server of Google in the United States.
- Partner Programs
We cooperate with business partners that support us in the marketing of our QLIPS Conference. When a conference is booked through one of our business partners, Cookies of this partner company will be stored on your computer. These are Cookies which will automatically be deleted after three months. Even the Cookies of our partner companies will only collect data under the name of the partner company which will enable our advertising partners to bill their services. Please refer to item 5. f) on how you may prohibit the use of such Cookies.
If you do not want that browser Cookies are used, you may select browser settings that will not accept the storage of any Cookies. Please note that, if you do that, you might only be able to use our website or the QLIPS Conference with restrictions or not at all. If you only wish to accept our own Cookies, but not the Cookies of our service providers and partners, you may select the setting “Block Third Party Cookies“ in your browser. Our Cookies will be stored for 1 year on the computer and will be deleted after the expiry of this period.
6. No Forwarding of your Personal Data
Your personal data will not be forwarded, sold or otherwise transmitted, unless the forwarding is necessary for the purpose of performing the agreement or for billing purposes or to collect the fee or if you have given your explicit consent. It might, for instance, be necessary that we forward your address and order data to suppliers for purchase orders, if the delivery is made ex works directly to you. Our suppliers will only receive the information that is necessary to fulfil their relevant tasks. Any other use of the information is prohibited. In addition, we shall be entitled to forward your personal data for debt collection and we reserve the right to exchange data with the protection agencies of the economy (e.g. Schufa).
Please note that we will be entitled, in individual cases, to provide information on our data, at the request of the competent body, insofar as that is necessary for the purpose of criminal prosecution, for emergency response by the policy of the German federal states, to fulfil legal tasks of the authorities protecting the constitution of the country or the federal states, the Federal Intelligence Service or the military counterintelligence or to enforce the rights to intellectual property.
7. Information about Stored Data
You are authorised to inspect, at any time and free of charge, the personal data we have stored about your person. We will provide the information in writing. If you would like to receive information on the storage of your personal data, please contact the address below, in writing, by attaching a copy of your identification card, if possible: QLIPS GmbH,Max-Eyth-Straße 21,
72622 Nürtingen, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Security of Data
All information that you transfer to us will be stored on servers located within the European Union. Unfortunately, the transfer of information through the internet is not completely secure, so that we are unable to guarantee the security of the data transmission to our website through the internet. However, we secure our website and other systems by technical and organisational measures against loss, destruction, access, change or dissemination of data by unauthorised persons. Your personal data will, in particular, be transmitted by us in an encoded form. We use the encoding systems SSL (Secure Socket Layer) or TLS (Transport Layer Security).
You should never disclose your password for the access to our websites to any third parties and you should regularly change this password. If you have left our websites, you should confirm the log-out and close your browser to avoid that any unauthorised users gain access to your user account. We are not able to ensure the complete data privacy during a communication by email.
9. Protection of Minors
If you are younger than 18 years, you should not transmit any personal data to us without the consent of your parents or legal guardian. We do not request any personal data from children or adolescents. We do not knowingly collect such data and will not forward them to any third parties.
Our websites might contain hyperlinks to and from internet presentations of third parties. If you follow a hyperlink to one of these websites, please observe that we will not assume any responsibility or warranty for the contents of third party websites or their data privacy provisions. Please inform yourself about the applicable data privacy provisions before you transmit personal data to these websites.